Las Palmas Condos - 1845 W. Canyon View Dr. St. George, Utah 84770
LAS PALMAS CONDO SALES LIST - CLICK HERE
Intense, unspoiled vistas rise to greet the sky in an orchestra of vibrant hues - where the sun is never far from where you're standing. This is The Las Palmas Resort. Poised high atop a St. George hillside, The Las Palmas Resort is the master of all it surveys. To simply refer to Las Palmas as an "alternative lifestyle" or "condo community" would be to rob it of its true character. Las Palmas condos are one of the best examples of St. George luxury condos for sale. At the Las Palmas condo resort the air seems warmer, the sunsets more enduring and the lights of the city more inviting. Las Palmas offers many amenities. Take a dip early or late - year round in one of the heated pools. Stroll over to The Green Valley Spa for an intense game of racquetball or tennis. Take your pick; there is something for the whole family to enjoy. Las Palmas is within minutes of shopping, recreation, entertainment and dining.
Las Palmas Resort Unit Information
The Las Palmas Resort has a lot to offer: everlasting views towards Pine Valley Mountain, the red, white, and black rock of Snow Canyon National Park. Also, The Las Palmas Resort sits adjacent to the world renowned Green Valley Spa. There are 21 buildings in Las Palmas (minus building 11 and 13 which were ruled out of construction). All of the which have a white, Mediterranean architecture and tower 3-stories high. The Las Palmas Resort features elevator access for every Las Palmas unit for sale. The Las Palmas condos for sale range from a Chiquita (1 bedroom 1 bath - 530 sq. ft.) condo, to a massive Casa Del Sol (4 bedroom 3 bath - 2245 sq. ft.) condo. In the beginning, Las Palmas sales first phase began in 1984 which consisted of condo buildings 1, 2, 3, 14, 15, 16. Their second condo phase continued the construction process in 1995, which consisted of buildings 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, and 12. And their final condo sales phase, buildings 8, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21, were finished in November of 2006. Please see the plat map in "Gallery" in order to reference building location. Each condo construction phase in Las Palmas differs slightly. All Las Palmas condo buildings have the same architecture. Since most St. George condo buyers prefer more square footage, the latest floor plans have features the largest condos in the complex. In the mid-to-late nineties there was less interest in one bedroom sales, therefore, more two and three bedroom condos were built and are available for purchase. The latest phase features St. George condos for sale with 9' ceilings. The third floor condos feel extra large, and feature open-vaulted ceilings. There are many upgrades, such as: tile extension, cabinet glaze, and extra lighting which are availble in Las Palmas condos for sale. With many different condo sizes available, Las Palmas almost fits most second home buyers budgets
Las Palmas Resort Floor Plans - Furnished Models Open and Available Everyday
1. Chiquita (530 sq. ft.) One bedroom, one bath, small deck and garden tub.
2. Casita (530-750 sq. ft.) One bedroom, one bath, same layout and slightly wider than the Chiquita model.
3. Capri (750 sq. ft.) One Bedroom, one bath, end unit layout.
4. Acapulco (805 sq. ft.) Two bedrooms, one bath, attached living and dining room, large kitchen bar, both bedrooms lead to deck or patio through sliding glass doors.
5. Vera Cruz (1120 sq. ft.) Three bedrooms, two baths, kitchen with bar, similar and slightly wider than the Acapulco layout, both bedrooms lead to patio or deck.
6. Athena (1200 sq. ft.) Two bedrooms, two full baths, large kitchen and deck, most popular floorplan
7. Cayman (1350 sq. ft.) Three bedroom, two baths, laundry room, pantry, nice wide deck or patio
8. Versaille (1150-1400 sq. ft.) Two large bedrooms, two baths, two walk-in closets, large living area
9. Capistrano (1450 sq. ft.) Two bedrooms with third bedroom or den, two baths, large deck or patio
10. Barcelona (1400-1600 sq. ft.) Three bedrooms, two baths, combined living and dining area, three sliding glass doors leading to patio or deck
11. Contessa (1500-1740 sq. ft.) Three bedroom with or without nook, two baths, three deck or patio entrances.
12. Monterey (1700-2000 sq. ft.) Three bedrooms, two or three baths, large master suite, large deck and living area, kitchen with island.
13. Casa Del Sol (2100 sq ft.) Four bedrooms, three full baths, huge deck with storage, largest living area, private Jacuzzi capabilities on deck or patio, huge master suite with walk-in closet.
14. Casa Grande (2430 sq. ft.) Four bedrooms (two master suites), three baths, dining room, laundry room, dual sinks in bathrooms, plenty of space for the whole family